Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees in Construction Environments Online Training
Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees in Construction Environments
In the United States, there are over 38 million binge drinkers, almost 25 million illegal drug users and more than 6 million people who abuse prescription drugs... and most of them have jobs. Substance abuse directly affects a construction worker's personality, health and ability to function safely on a worksite. It can also decrease productivity, create a hostile work environment and damage their company's reputation.
Atlantic Training's "Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse… for Employees in Construction Environments" training products discuss the hazards of substance abuse, how employees can avoid them and what they can do to help keep their job site drug and alcohol-free.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Substances that are often abused.
- Alcohol, marijuana and other depressants.
- Stimulants and narcotics.
- How people get "hooked".
- Drug dependency.
- Becoming a substance abuser.
- Alcohol and drug policies.
- Overcoming substance abuse.
- and more.
All "Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees" products are available in English and Spanish.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.