Working At Heights Proper Safety Procedures
This 1 minute safety training video covers: How to properly inspect a ladder, what are the techniques to climb safely, what are the extra protections when working with lift buckets or other portable platforms, safety guidelines when working at heights, when to work safely above the ground. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 12 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Fall Protection: Prevent Falling with PPE DVD program provides the information employees need to work safely when they are "off the ground", and satisfies the major training requirements in the OSHA Standard on Fall Protection. Areas covered in the program include:This Fall Protection: Prevent Falling with PPE Training DVD Covers:
- Working At Heights Proper Safety Procedures
- The seriousness of fall hazards.
- Types of environments where falls may occur.
- The "Fall Protection Plan".
- Concentrating and keeping a clear head.
- The importance of housekeeping in preventing falls.
- Measures that can be taken to protect against falls.
- Protective equipment.
- and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 12 minute preview.