What are the Proper Procedures for Chemical Storage and Labeling
This 4 minutes safety training video covers: What is the importance of proper chemical storage, how to handle flammable materials safely, how to properly use compressed gas cylinders, how to label chemical containers correctly, managing the risks of chemical hazards, what to do in case of a laboratory accident, how to deal with chemical spills safely. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 11 minutes full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Orientation to Laboratory Safety Training DVD program shows both new employees and "seasoned veterans" the importance of safety in the laboratory... as well as reviews the OSHA regulations and good safety practices that apply to laboratory environments.
Orientation to Laboratory Safety Training DVD Covers:
- What are the Proper Procedures for Chemical Storage and Labeling
- OSHA regulations.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs).
- Planning safe experiments.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Ventilation controls.
- Chemical storage.
- Accidents and emergencies.
- Waste disposal.
- and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 11 minutes preview.