What Are The Effects Of Substance Abuse
This 2 minute safety training video covers: Different types of drugs and its causes, how drug abuse can also result in extreme mood swings, how body reacts on substances, what are the other signs of a substance abuse, what is the importance of wearing proper respiratory protection. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 19 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers DVD program trains managers and supervisors how to detect, document, and confront substance abuse in the workplace.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers DVD Covers:
- What Are The Effects Of Substance Abuse
- Striking a balance between respecting an employee's private life and reasonable suspicions regarding drug usage.
- The global statistics behind substance abuse and the resulting costs to U.S businesses.
- The potential risks of ignoring an employee's drug problem.
- The laws and regulations from DOL, OSHA, and the DOT surrounding employee substance abuse.
- Legal considerations when approaching an employee with suspected substance abuse.
- Forming and following the companies written drug and alcohol policy.
- How to conduct a meeting with a employee that you suspect of substance abuse.
- The types of substance abuse tests available.
- How various drugs can affect a persons behavior. The warning signs of drug abuse.
- Taking written performance records and incident reports.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 19 minute preview.