What Are The Conflict Resolution Strategies
This 2 minute safety training video covers: Different approaches of conflict strategies, what is compete conflict strategy, what is the major drawback of yielding, how avoidance can reduce frustration.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Conflict Resolution in Industrial Facilities DVD program discuss the techniques and strategies that can be used to limit the damage and disruption conflict can cause in the workplace. They show employees that when difficult situations are dealt with in a calm and unemotional way, compromise and collaboration are possible… and a lot can be gained from resolving a conflict. Topics covered in these products include:
Conflict Resolution in Industrial Facilities DVD Covers:
- What Are The Conflict Resolution Strategies
- The consequences of conflict and how it can disrupt the workplace.
- How resolving workplace conflict is an integral part of everyone's job.
- The common causes of workplace conflict and how to recognize them.
- Diffusing disagreements before they get out of hand.
- The damage that escalating conflict and violence can do to an organization.
- How collaboration can be a valuable tool in resolving conflicts.
- How to apply proven conflict resolution techniques and strategies.
- and more!
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 17 minute preview.
There are basically five reactive ways to settling conflict; competition, accommodation, avoidance, compromise and collaboration. Competition is a courage to our society and there's nothing wrong with them but competition is resolve in a win or lose outcome. In the workplace that's less than ideal. Accomodation is a lose win outcome, that's when you totally yield position to the other person. Avoidance is a lose lose situation, if neither party is able even deal with the issue nothing gets resolve.