The Seven Classes of Forklifts
This 2 minute safety training video covers: The names of different types of forklifts, the types of forklifts used in warehouses, the forklift that has the counterbalance in the body, narrow-aisle lift trucks and order pickers, electric-powered handtrucks, forklifts that are outfitted with solid rubber tires, tractor-like machines and counterbalanced, rough-terrain Powered Industrial Trucks. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 28 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's "Forklift Training" Video & DVD Programs review how to inspect forklifts and other powered industrial truck equipment prior to operation, safe operating procedures, forklift stability, and how to recognize potential problem situations.The program includes information on:
- The Seven Classes of Forklifts
- OSHA's certification process.
- The seven classes of industrial trucks.
- Equipment checkout.
- A forklift's "stability triangle".
- Safe operating procedures.
- Lifting and lowering loads.
- Trucks and loading docks.
- Equipment maintenance.
- ...and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 28 minute preview.