Safety Guidelines When Working in Hot Environments
This 2 minutes safety training video covers: How the body regulates heat, what regulates your body temperature, why does sweat lower body temperature, how blood works in our body, how to maintain proper fluid levels in our body, how to avoid dehydration in the workplace, how does alcohol affect your body after, what are the adverse effects of medicine. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 13 minutes full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Heat Stress Training DVD program reviews how heat affects the body, the steps employees can take to prevent heat stress, and elementary first aid that can be given to a worker who has been affected by a heat-related illness. Topics covered in these products include:
Heat Stress Training DVD Covers:
- Safety Guidelines When Working in Hot Environments
- Situations leading to heat-related illnesses.
- Heat stress, heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
- Other heat-related illnesses.
- Preparing to work in hot environments.
- Engineering controls.
- Treating heat-related illnesses.
- and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 13 minutes preview.