How to Use Hand and Power Tools and Powered Machinery Safely
This 3 minute safety training video covers: How to properly operate hand and power tools, how to inspect your tools for any damage before using them, what are the general safety practices that you should always follow, what are the correct tools to use for the job, what appropriate PPE to wear for the work that you are doing, when to use a machine safely, how to avoid hazards when using hand and power tools and powered machinery, how to safely handle your tools. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 33 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Safety Awareness 101 Training DVD this education and training program reminds employees that if they know the types of hazards that they can encounter in their jobs, they can guard against them and often prevent them from occurring. Upon completion of the program, employees should be able to:This Safety Awareness 101 Training DVD Covers:
- How to Use Hand and Power Tools and Powered Machinery Safely
- Understand the importance of being safe on the job.
- Recognize hazards they may encounter in the workplace.
- Understand how good housekeeping can prevent slips, trips and falls.
- Know how to use hand and power tools, and powered machinery, safely.
- Understand specific procedures that can help to prevent forklift accidents.
- Know how to avoid electrical hazards.
- Understand how to use personal protective equipment (PPE) to guard against workplace hazards.
- Understand how their facility's Emergency Action Plan can save lives and minimize damage in a crisis.
- Know what to do when confronted by health emergencies in the workplace.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 33 minute preview.