How to Take Action Against Harassment
This 2 minutes safety training video covers: What is the importance of writing down the facts when you are being harassed, what to do if you are being sexually harassed, what is the use of the written description of the incident, how to properly report harassment to the HR department. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 17 minutes full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees Training DVD program discusses various forms of sexual harassment, explains how to avoid inadvertently sexually harassing someone and reviews the procedures employees should follow if they feel that they or a coworker are being sexual harassed.
Areas covered in the program include:
Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees Training DVD Covers:
- How to Take Action Against Harassment
- What constitutes sexual harassment.
- Behaviors to avoid.
- Recognizing victims and harassers.
- Avoiding "accidental" harassment.
- How to handle a sexual harassment incident.
- Reporting sexual harassment to management.
- ...and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 17 minutes preview.