How to Recognize the Danger of Prescription Drugs
This 3 minute safety training video covers: What prescription drugs and over-the-counter medicines are commonly abused in the job, what are the risks of becoming substance abuser, why substance abusers get "hooked" on drugs and alcohol, how to recognize the signs of substance abuse, why people get "hooked" on drugs and alcohol. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 19 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees Training DVD discuss the various types of substance abuse that are found in the workplace, how they can affect an employee's work situation and what employees themselves can do to help keep their workplace drug and alcohol free. Topics covered in these products include:This Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees Training DVD Covers:
- How to Recognize the Danger of Prescription Drugs
- How substances are typically abused by employees.
- Alcohol and other depressants, and their effects.
- Stimulants, narcotics and hallucinogens, and their effects.
- Know how to use hand and power tools, and powered machinery, safely.
- Alcohol and drug policies.
- Helping employees overcome substance abuse.
- and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 19 minute preview.