How to Protect your Hands and Fingers from Hazards
This 2 minute safety training video covers: What are the different variety of protective gloves, what are the different level of protection of each type of gloves, what are some of the specialized hand protection, what is the proper gloves to wear. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 26 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Personal Protective Equipment DVD program have been specifically created to assist facilities in complying with OSHA's Standard on Personal Protective Equipment. Topics covered in these products include:This Personal Protective Equipment Training DVD Covers:
- How to Protect your Hands and Fingers from Hazards
- Review of OSHA's Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Standard.
- PPE for eye and face hazards.
- PPE for respiratory hazards.
- PPE for head hazards.
- PPE for foot hazards.
- PPE for electrical hazards.
- PPE for hand and finger hazards.
- and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 26 minute preview.