How to Properly Set Up the Confined Space Entry Program
This 2 minute safety training video covers: The information found in an entry permit, how to stay safe when entering confined space, when to issue written entry permit, when and why it is important to post warning signs, the trainings needed inside a confined space, other documents needed when entering a confined space and the responsibility of Entry Supervisor. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 27 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Confined Space Entry Training DVD Program provides employees with the information they need to stay safe in Permit Spaces and helps employers stay in compliance with OSHA requirements… whether they are doing general industry or construction type work.This Confined Space Entry Training DVD Covers:
- How to Properly Set Up the Confined Space Entry Program
- Testing for hazardous atmospheres.
- The Entry Permit.
- Reducing risk with a Permit Space Program
- Making a space as safe as possible.
- A step-by-step approach to safe entry.
- Attendants and evacuation.
- Special situations.
- ...and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 27 minute preview.