How to Properly Report Workplace Harassment
This 2 minutes safety training video covers: What are the different types of workplace threats, how threats occur at work, what is the best way to eliminate threats, what are the serious violence will develop if threats are not reported, where to report workplace harassment, how employee assistance program (EAP) works. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 17 minutes full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities Training DVD program discusses the various types of harassment that are found in the workplace, how they can affect an employee's work situation and what employees themselves can do to help prevent workplace harassment. Topics covered in these products include:
Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities Training DVD Covers:
- How to Properly Report Workplace Harassment
- The nature of workplace harassment.
- How to recognize various types of harassment.
- How to handle verbal abuse and threats.
- The many forms sexual harassment can take.
- How to recognize the many variations of "assault".
- Knowing what to do, and what not to do, when confronted with a stalker.
- How fostering a positive workplace environment can increase productivity and safety.
- ...and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 17 minutes preview.