How to Properly Inspect your Vehicle
This 1 minute safety training video covers: How to keep your car in good mechanical condition, how to avoid car trouble on the road, what are the parts of the car that you should pay attention regularly, how to properly inspect your car tires, how to check your windshield wipers, how to properly check your car brakes. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 21 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Driving Safety Training DVD Package most employees travel the roads every day... in cars, vans or trucks... many of them on company business. Each year,traffic accidents claim over 40,000 lives and cause more than two million serious injuries. In fact, motor vehicle crashes are the number one cause of death on the job.This Driving Safety Training DVD Package Covers:
- How to Properly Inspect your Vehicle
- Inspecting the vehicle. Adjusting seats, mirrors and other equipment.
- Mental preparation and concentration.
- Passing another vehicle.
- Sharing the road with trucks and buses.
- School bus encounters.
- Driving at night.
- Adverse weather conditions, skidding and hydroplaning.
- Distracted driving.
- Road rage.
- What to do in case of an accident.
- and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 21 minute preview.