How To Properly Avoid Slips
This 2 minute safety training video covers: What are the three types of walking surfaces, how to avoid slips by being aware of what type of surface that you are walking on, what are the non-slip surfaces, how moderately slippery surfaces become a danger, what are the slippery surfaces, where is the most slippery surfaces in a building, what are the other things that can cause slips. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 17 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Slips, Trips & Falls DVD program shows employees the situations that can lead to slips, trips and falls, and what they can do to avoid or prevent these accidents. Areas covered in the program include:This Slips, Trips & Falls Training DVD Covers:
- How To Properly Avoid Slips
- Why slips, trips and falls occur.
- Common causes of accidents.
- Adverse health effects of injuries.
- Techniques used to avoid slips, trips and falls.
- The importance of safety shoes.
- How to "fall" safely.
- and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 17 minute preview.