How to Maintain Forklift Stability Triangle
This 2 minute safety training video covers: Three points where forklifts are supported, how to keep the center of gravity inside the Stability Triangle, how to keep the forklift stable, safe procedures to follow when lifting and carrying a load, forklift's vertical stability line, how to stabilize a forklift when driving with a load and what to do when forklift begin to tip. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 28 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's "Forklift Training" Video & DVD Programs review how to inspect forklifts and other powered industrial truck equipment prior to operation, safe operating procedures, forklift stability, and how to recognize potential problem situations.The program includes information on:
- How to Maintain Forklift Stability Triangle
- OSHA's certification process.
- The seven classes of industrial trucks.
- Equipment checkout.
- A forklift's "stability triangle".
- Safe operating procedures.
- Lifting and lowering loads.
- Trucks and loading docks.
- Equipment maintenance.
- ...and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 28 minute preview.