How To Diffuse Confrontations
This 3 minute safety training video covers: How to verbally response in a confrontation, dealing with arguments and confrontations, why physical response is also important to a confrontation, how to react physically and prevent escalation, how to avoid violence during a confrontation. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 17 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Conflict Resolution in Industrial Facilities DVD program discuss the techniques and strategies that can be used to limit the damage and disruption conflict can cause in the workplace. They show employees that when difficult situations are dealt with in a calm and unemotional way, compromise and collaboration are possible… and a lot can be gained from resolving a conflict. Topics covered in these products include:
Conflict Resolution in Industrial Facilities DVD Covers:
- How To Diffuse Confrontations
- The consequences of conflict and how it can disrupt the workplace.
- How resolving workplace conflict is an integral part of everyone's job.
- The common causes of workplace conflict and how to recognize them.
- Diffusing disagreements before they get out of hand.
- The damage that escalating conflict and violence can do to an organization.
- How collaboration can be a valuable tool in resolving conflicts.
- How to apply proven conflict resolution techniques and strategies.
- and more!
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 17 minute preview.