How to Avoid Distractions When Driving and Road Rage
This 3 minute safety training video covers: What are the results of distracted driving, what are the common distractions behind the wheel, how to avoid distractions, what should you do when you encounter a distracted driver, what is road rage, how to prevent road rage, how to safely get away from a road rage. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 21 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Driving Safety Training DVD Package most employees travel the roads every day... in cars, vans or trucks... many of them on company business. Each year,traffic accidents claim over 40,000 lives and cause more than two million serious injuries. In fact, motor vehicle crashes are the number one cause of death on the job.This Driving Safety Training DVD Package Covers:
- How to Avoid Distractions When Driving and Road Rage
- Inspecting the vehicle. Adjusting seats, mirrors and other equipment.
- Mental preparation and concentration.
- Passing another vehicle.
- Sharing the road with trucks and buses.
- School bus encounters.
- Driving at night.
- Adverse weather conditions, skidding and hydroplaning.
- Distracted driving.
- Road rage.
- What to do in case of an accident.
- and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 21 minute preview.