Dose and Duration of Hazardous Material Exposure
This 2 minutes safety training video covers: What is dose exposure, what is duration of exposure, what is short and long term exposure, what are the acute and chronic health effects of exposure to some hazardous materials, what is Threshold Limit Value (TLV) or Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL), where can we find information about TLV and PEL. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 20 minutes full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's HazCom (GHS) in Healthcare Facilities Training DVD program both introduce employees to the Hazard Communication regulations and provide training on the various types of chemicals found in healthcare environments.
HazCom (GHS) in Healthcare Facilities Training DVD Covers:
- Dose and Duration of Hazardous Material Exposure
- Hazard communication regulations in healtcare facilities.
- Education and training requirements of chemical hazards.
- Different classes of hazardous materials.
- Hazardous chemicals safety in healthcare facilities.
- Proper personal protective equipment for hazardous chemicals.
- Proper handling of chemical spills.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 20 minutes preview.