Different Line of Defense Against Infectious Diseases
This 5 minutes safety training video covers: Why is vaccination is important when working with infectious diseases, how effective a vaccine is, what are the responsibilities of employers when their employees are at risk of exposure to bloodborne diseases, what are the things to do if you are accidentally been exposed to Hepatitis B infected blood, who are the people that need to be notified about dangerous incidents, what is an incident report, what is sharps injury log, what are the informations that must be included in sharps injury log. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 28 minutes full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Bloodborne Pathogens in Healthcare Facilities Training DVD program incorporating the latest medial language and needlestick guidelines... have been specifically created to assist facilities in fulfilling the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard's (29 CFR Part 1910.1030) training requirements. Topics covered in these products include:
Bloodborne Pathogens in Healthcare Facilities Training DVD Covers:
- Different Line of Defense Against Infectious Diseases
- Epidemiology and symptoms of bloodborne diseases.
- Modes by which bloodborne disease is transmitted.
- The Exposure Control Plan.
- Recognition of exposure situations.
- Practices to prevent exposure.
- HBV vaccination.
- Emergency procedures.
- Signs and labels.
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment.
- ...and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 28 minutes preview.