Construction sites can contain a number of potential electrical hazards. OSHA defines four types of hazards that are associated with electricity, and three types of injuries that result from them. Direct contact with electricity, through a power source, cord or transmission line is the most common type of electrical hazard, and can occur in a number of ways. Employers are required to train workers regarding electrocution hazards and the measures that they should take to control the hazards. Employers must also put procedures into place so that workers can get answers to any questions that they have about working safely around electrocution hazards.
The second in a two-part series on electrocution hazards, Atlantic Training's Electrocution Hazards In Construction Environments PART II… Employer Requirements Safety DVD discuss the major types of electrocution hazards, and how employees can protect themselves from electrical hazards and electrocution in construction environments, as well as employers' responsibilities in these areas. Topics covered in these products include:
- (2) Training DVDs - (1) in English and (1) in Spanish Closed Captioned DVD with digital trainer tools for each.
- (1) Year of Updates: In the event there are any changes made to the products in the course of 1 year from purchase, we will provide you with the updated material ensuring your are always OSHA compliant and have the latest content.
- (10) Streaming Accesses - 10 Free accesses to hundreds of training programs. This includes streaming access to the English and Spanish versions of this course, as well as all included downloadable written materials: (Quiz, test, leaders guide and more) from anywhere you have internet access including mobile devices.
- (1) Trainer Tools - A comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
* DVD Only options only include DVD of choice along with Trainer Tools.
Optional Network license also available. These annual licenses allow you to digitize the DVD program/written materials and place onto your local network so that it can be viewed by various departments without having to pass around a DVD. Pricing is based upon the title(s) chose and the estimated employees trained per year. For more information please contact us at 1-800-975-7640
Online Interactive Training Also Available. For more information visit our online training page or call 1-800-975-7640
Have your own LMS? We offer this course in SCORM compatible format so that you can plug the title into your own LMS. View our SCORM page for more details.