Atlantic Training's "Back Safety" training CD emphasizes the importance of overall back care, both on and off the job, including exercises and weight control.
Areas covered in the course include:
- How the back works.
- Common types and causes of back injuries.
- Effects of back injuries.
- Injury prevention and safety practices.
- Proper lifting techniques .
- ...and more!
Using a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text and colorful graphics, this course from the Interactive CD-ROM Training Library provides the most cost-effective training available today. The course features platform software which installs automatically, and comprehensive user's and trainer's guides. The course takes about 45 minutes to complete (depending on the employee), and is divided into a number of logical sections so information is easily understood... and retained.
Also designed with the training manager in mind, all courses in the Interactive CD-ROM Training Library come with CourseWorks, a complete learning management system (LMS) at no additional cost.
Over 100 titles currently available in the Interactive CD-ROM Training Library. Other interactive courses on safety and regulatory compliance topics (including Spanish language courses) are currently being developed and will be available soon.
Available in English and Spanish.
Updated Nov 2005
What's In The Box
- (1) Licensed interactive course includes Coursework's LMS
- Courses are divided into sections, each with its own quiz, so information is easily understood... and retained.