Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities Online Training
Most of us cannot do our work without interacting with other people. Effective communication is usually part of the job, and cooperation can be essential. When interaction, communication and cooperation are hindered in some way the workplace can become "toxic" and threaten our sense of well-being. Feelings of stress, frustration and anger can boil to the surface. Attendance, productivity, quality and safety often suffer.
When people hear the word "harassment" they usually think of sexually-related activity. But harassment encompasses a wide range of behavior... from practical jokes to intimidation. It can also include threats, verbal abuse and discrimination, even stalking and assault... and anyone can be subject to it.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities" discuss the various types of harassment that are found in the workplace, how they can affect an employee's work situation and what employees themselves can do to help prevent workplace harassment. Topics covered in these products include:
- The nature of workplace harassment.
- How to recognize various types of harassment.
- How to handle verbal abuse and threats.
- The many forms sexual harassment can take.
- How to recognize the many variations of "assault".
- Knowing what to do, and what not to do, when confronted with a stalker.
- How fostering a positive workplace environment can increase productivity and safety.
- and more!
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic Training's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.