Tuberculosis in the Healthcare Environment Training - Online
At one time, doctors thought they had almost stamped out tuberculosis as a serious health concern in the U.S., but the disease had an alarming resurgence in the 1980s. It is currently one of the most common infectious diseases in the world, and kills more than a million people every year.
Healthcare employees are on the front lines in the fight against TB. They also have a significant risk of exposure to the disease.
"Tuberculosis in the Healthcare Environment" training products from Atlantic can provide them with the latest information on the tuberculosis threat, the infection hazards they may encounter in their job and the steps they can take to avoid them. Topics covered in these products include:
- The resurgence of tuberculosis.
- How TB spreads and guidelines for fighting it.
- TB risks in healthcare environments.
- Medical surveillance.
- Engineering controls.
- Wearing a respirator.
- Working with and treating active TB.
- … and more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.