Suspended Scaffolding Safety in Construction Environments Online Training
Whenever a worker leaves the ground, the risk of an accident occurring increases dramatically. With more than 10,000 scaffold related injuries reported each year, OSHA has mandated that workers be trained on how to safely erect and use these work platforms. These products will help employers meet the training requirements of OSHAs Scaffolding regulation.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Suspended Scaffolding Safety in Construction Environments" help employees understand the dangers of working with scaffolds, and how these risks can be minimized by knowing the correct ways to erect, maintain and use scaffolding equipment. Topics covered in these products include:
- Responsibilities of a "scaffold expert".
- Platforms and planking.
- The danger of power lines.
- Platform hazards.
- Personal fall arrest systems.
- Guarding against falling objects.
- and more!
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.