Safety Showers and Eye Washes in the Laboratory Training - Online
Employees may never need a safety shower or an eye wash... but if they do, knowing where they are located, and the proper procedures for using them, can prevent serious injury or possibly even save a life.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Safety Showers and Eye Washes in the Laboratory" review the correct ways to use this equipment, and emphasize the need for quick action after a chemical splash or spill in a laboratory. Available in English. Available individually, or as part of Atlantic Training's 12-program Laboratory Safety Series. Topics covered in these products include:
- Getting to eye washes and safety showers in an emergency.
- Operating showers and eye washes.
- Exposure to corrosive substances.
- Testing eye wash and shower equipment.
- Using showers and eye washes properly.
- and more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic Training's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.