Safe Handling of Laboratory Glassware Online Training Course
Broken glassware causes more laboratory accidents than any other hazard. Because it is so fragile, glassware can easily fracture if it is bumped, dropped or too much pressure is applied to it. Some glassware accidents don't require much more than a band-aid, while others can result in a lot of blood and the need for medical attention. And the threat of contamination from the materials in a broken container can also be a serious problem.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Safe Handling of Laboratory Glassware" discuss the nature of various types of glassware, and the problems it can cause... as well as the need for employees to use and maintain laboratory glassware safely. Available in English. Available individually, or as part of Atlantic Training's 12-program Laboratory Safety Series. Topics covered in these products include:
- Inspecting glassware before use.
- Effects of extreme temperatures and pressures.
- Matching glassware to the experiment.
- Working with glass tubing.
- Using personal protective equipment.
- Storage and handling.
- Washing and cleanup.
- and more.
- Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.