Rigging Safety Online Training Course
We have all heard the phrase... "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link". When it comes to crane operations, rigging can often be that "weak link". How a load is attached to a crane can make the difference between a successful lift and an unfortunate accident. And rigging-related accidents can often be deadly, due to the large and heavy loads that are lifted. Once a load or a crane itself falls not much can be done to stop it, and there is little time for people to move safely out of the way. OSHA has become so concerned about crane and rigging accidents that they have recently revised their crane safety regulations for the first time in almost 40 years!
Atlantic Training's training products on "Rigging Safety" point out to employees that over 90% of rigging-related accidents are caused by human error... and that they are the key to preventing these incidents. Topics covered in these products include:
- Recent changes in the OSHA crane safety regulations.
- Qualified/competent riggers and signalers.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Equipment inspection.
- Slings and hitches.
- Hand signals and load angles.
- Working around power lines.
- and more.
- Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
- This course is 100% OSHA compliant.
- Printable certificate and wallet card are issued instantly upon course completion.
- This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.
Can I purchase this course for multiple employees?
Absolutely, simply type in the number of users on the right hand side of this page before clicking the 'Add to Cart' button. We do offer volume discounts as well.How much time is given to complete the course?
There is no time limit. Students can also leave the course and re-enter it at their convenience, all course progress is tracked on our secure servers.Can I take the course on my tablet or phone?
Yes! Our online training platform is compatible with IOS and Android phones and tablets.When does the course certificate and wallet card expire?
One year from the date of course completion.