Rigging Safety in Construction Environments Online Training
We have all heard the phrase... "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link". When it comes to crane operations, rigging can often be that weak link. How a load is attached to a crane can make the difference between a successful lift and an unfortunate accident. Crane-related accidents can often be deadly, due to the large and heavy loads that are lifted. Once a load falls not much can be done to stop it, and there is little time for people to move safely out of the way. OSHA has been so concerned about crane safety that they have recently revised their crane safety regulations for the first time in almost 40 years!
ATLANTIC TRAINING's training products on "Rigging Safety In Construction Environments" remind employees that over 90% of rigging-related accidents are caused by human error... and that they are the key to preventing these incidents. Topics covered in these products include:
- Qualified/competent riggers and signalers.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Equipment inspection.
- Slings and hitches.
- Hand signals.
- Load angles.
- Working around power lines.
- and more!
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic Training's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.