Respiratory Protection and Safety Online Training Course
Respiratory Protection and Safety
Each year, tens of thousands of U.S. workers are exposed to harmful airborne contaminants. These noxious gases, dusts, vapors and biological pathogens can cause lung damage, cancer and other serious illnesses. Some can quickly cause loss of consciousness and even death, often without warning.
To avoid these hazards, workers need to understand the risks associated with airborne contaminants as well as the government regulations and safe work practices that can protect them. They also need to be familiar with various types of respirators, understand how they work, and know how to use them.
Atlantic's updated training products on "Respiratory Protection and Safety" can provide employees with this important information and help facilities in complying with requirements of the OSHA Respiratory Standard. Topics covered in these products include:
Available in English or Spanish.
- The need for a Respiratory Protection Program.
- Respiratory "basics" and disposable masks.
- Air-purifying respirators and filter types.
- Atmosphere-supplying respirators including SARs and SCBAs.
- Fit testing a respirator.
- Wearing a respirator.
- Maintaining a respirator.
- … and more.
Today, employee training has to be fast, flexible and effective, or it's a non-starter. That's why more and more companies get their Safety and Regulatory Compliance Training delivered via the Internet.
Atlantic's mobile-friendly interactive online training is ready when and where employees are, engaging and involving them directly in the learning process for better understanding and retention.
Our online training makes it possible for companies to provide a consistent level of training to every one of their employees... whatever their schedules or physical locations. And new hires can be trained as soon as they walk in the door.
Atlantic's online training gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety, Regulatory Compliance and Human Resources courses in the industry, with more than 150 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in MARCOM's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Multiple payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As- You-Go" and "Enterprise Licenses" (for unlimited access).
- You can use our comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS) or install courses on your own LMS.
- ... and much more!
To view demos of our online courses, click here
For more information on our online training, contact your local Atlantic distributor or call Atlantic's Customer Service Group at (800) 975-7640