Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees Online Training Course
Introduction to Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees is an online training course that trains employees on identifying, reporting, and avoiding sexual harassment at work. Topics covered include: behaviors that could be inappropriate, dealing with coworkers in a constructive manner, how to properly document and report incidents in accordingwith OSHA standards, and more.
- This course is 100% OSHA compliant.
- Printable certificate and wallet card are issued instantly upon course completion.
- This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
After successful completion of this OSHA compliant course, the student will be able to:
- How to report and document incidents of alleged sexual harassment.
- Dealing with coworkers that have acted inappropriately toward you.
- Consider their own actions and what might be considered sexual harassment.
- Behaviors to always avoid at work.
- The various circumstances where sexual harassment can occur.
- Ways that social pressures might encourage sexual harassment.
- The inappropriateness of any sexual conduct in the workplace.
- Sexual Harassment
- Differentiating Blatant sexual acts and less blatant sexual conduct like suggestive pictures, sexist remarks, inappropriate comments, and more.
- How sexual harassment often evolves from “harmless” jokes and the effect of relentless harassment.
- Victims and their fear of reporting the issue.
- How anyone exposed to inappropriate statements or actions is a victim of harassment.
- The difficulty of defining harassment exactly since it is based on the victim’s perception.
- The importance of a company’s policy, which should more clearly define harassment in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Actions in the Workplace
- Recognizing that some behaviors are always inappropriate for the office.
- Becoming away that there is no true “personal” space in the office.
- Behaviors to always avoid.
- What to do if you begin a relationship with a coworker.
- How to handle an incident that bothers you, but you’re unsure is harassment.
- Dealing with coworkers directly who have acted inappropriately towards you.
- Information on reporting an incident and how to prepare to do so.
Can I purchase this course for multiple employees?
Absolutely, simply type in the number of users on the right hand side of this page before clicking the 'Add to Cart' button. We do offer volume discounts as well.How much time is given to complete the course?
There is no time limit. Students can also leave the course and re-enter it at their convenience, all course progress is tracked on our secure servers.Can I take the course on my tablet or phone?
Yes! Our online training platform is compatible with IOS and Android phones and tablets.When does the course certificate and wallet card expire?
One year from the date of course completion.