Planning for Laboratory Emergencies Online Training Course
A caustic acid hose has just erupted... an experiment has shown unexpected reactions... what should employees do to deal with these and other emergencies? Employees need to know when and how they should act in an emergency situation.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Planning for Laboratory Emergencies" discuss how to minimize damage and prevent injuries if a laboratory emergency should occur. Available in English. Available individually, or as part of Atlantic Training's 12-program Laboratory Safety Series. Topics covered in these products include:
- The Emergency Plan.
- Types of emergencies occurring in laboratories.
- Alarms and warning systems.
- Contacting outside agencies.
- Fires, explosions and chemical spills.
- and more.
- Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.