Online HIPAA Rules And Compliance Training Certification Course
To get quality healthcare, people should not have to sacrifice the privacy or security of their personal health information. The set of regulations known as "HIPAA" ensures that private patient data remains private, but the laws can seem complex, and the penalties for non-compliance can be costly.
New HIPAA Rules and Compliance training products from Atlantic define HIPAA terms, explain the laws and discuss what business entities and employees in healthcare-related fields need to do to comply with them.
Topics covered in these products include:
- HIPAA and protected health information (PHI).
- Covered entities, business associates and subcontractors.
- PHI and patients' rights.
- Guidelines for use and disclosure of PHI.
- Using PHI for marketing and fundraising.
- Requirements of the HIPAA Security Rule.
- Breach notification and penalties.
- … and more.
Today, employee training has to be fast, flexible and effective, or it's a non-starter. That's why more and more companies get their Safety and Regulatory Compliance Training delivered via the Internet.
Atlantic's mobile-friendly interactive online training is ready when and where employees are, engaging and involving them directly in the learning process� for better understanding and retention.
Our online training makes it possible for companies to provide a consistent level of training to every one of their employees... whatever their schedules or physical locations. And new hires can be trained as soon as they walk in the door.
Atlantic's online training gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety, Regulatory Compliance and Human Resources courses in the industry, with more than 150 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlanti's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Multiple payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As- You-Go" and "Enterprise Licenses" (for unlimited access).
- You can use our comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS) or install courses on your own LMS.
- ... and much more!
To view demos of our online courses, click here
For more information on our online training, contact your local Atlantic distributor or call Atlantic's Customer Service Group at 1(800) 975-7640.