Lead Exposure in Construction Environments Online Training Program
Lead is poisonous. If it's taken into the body, it can cause serious health problems and even be fatal. Most people who are exposed to lead today are exposed on the job. OSHA estimates that more than 800,000 U.S. workers work around lead regularly.
Construction workers can be exposed to lead while doing demolition work, abrasive blasting, rivet busting, welding or cutting painted metal, using mortar that contains lead, and performing numerous other tasks.
Atlantic's Lead Exposure in Construction Environments training products provide employees with the information they need to understand lead hazards and the safety regulations that address them. The program also explains how to recognize lead hazards on a job site and handle them safely.
Available in English and Spanish.
- The health effects of lead exposure.
- The OSHA Lead Standard for Construction.
- Compliance programs.
- Risk assessment and monitoring.
- PPE and respiratory protection.
- Housekeeping and decontamination.
- Medical surveillance and removal.
- And more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.