Introduction to GHS for Construction Workers Online Training
Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's newly adopted GHS regulations, these products discuss the Globally Harmonized System for the Classification and Labeling of Chemicals.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Introduction to GHS (The Globally Harmonized System for Construction Workers)" review what the Globally Harmonized System is all about, why OSHA adopted the GHS, and the phase-in dates for implementing the GHS. Topics covered in the program include:
- What is the Globally Harmonized System?
- Why Did OSHA adopt the GHS?
- Hazard classification.
- The "Safety Data Sheet".
- Container labeling (text elements).
- Container labeling (pictograms).
- Information and training.
- GHS "phase in" dates.
- and more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.