Heat Stress in Construction Environments Online Training
Atlantic Training's training products on "Heat Stress in Construction Environments" reminds employees that heat-related illnesses can occur in many situations, and reviews what can be done to address these situations. The program also discusses fundamental information on heat stress and other heat-related illnesses. Topics covered in these products include:
- Situations that can cause heat-related illnesses.
- Heat stress and the body's cooling system.
- Other heat-related illnesses.
- Preparing to work in hot environments.
- Engineering controls.
- Treating heat-related illnesses.
- and more!
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic Training's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.