Hearing Conservation and Safety Online Training Course
Everywhere we go we encounter noise. And if this noise is loud enough, or has certain characteristics, it can cause damage to our hearing... often permanently. Over 15 million Americans have a measurable hearing loss, most often caused by "on-the-job" injuries. Yet many employees don't realize that not only can hearing problems affect their work, they can alter their personal lives dramatically as well.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Hearing Conservation and Safety" have been specifically created to assist facilities in complying with OSHA's revised Hearing Conservation Standard. Topics covered in these products:
- How our ears "work".
- Types of hearing damage/loss.
- Common causes of hearing damage/loss.
- Potential effects of hearing damage.
- Noise avoidance and hearing safety practices.
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment.
- and more.
- Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.