HAZWOPER Site Safety and Health Plan Online Training
Hazardous materials and waste are part of many work situations, and can be found on many types of job sites. OSHA feels that it is so important for employees to know how to recognize these potentially dangerous substances (as well as how to handle and dispose of them properly) they have mandated that anyone working with these substances receive comprehensive training in this area.
In 1976, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) to regulate the handling of hazardous waste "from cradle to grave". Since then other regulations have followed, including OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.120, also known as HAZWOPER. As part of these regulations, there are varying requirements for employee training, depending on an employee's specific level of involvement with hazardous materials.
Atlantic Training's training products on "HAZWOPER: The Site Safety and Health Plan" discuss various types of "medical surveillance" and how it is used to evaluate the health of anyone who regularly works around hazardous materials. Topics covered in these products include:
- Plan guidelines and goals.
- Medical surveillance.
- Job hazard analysis.
- The five levels of training and responsibilities for HAZMAT Emergency Responders.
- Site evaluation.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Spill cleanup procedures.
- and more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic Training's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.