HazCom (GHS) in Construction Environments Online Training
Created specifically to assist building and construction companies of all types in complying with federal, state and municipal Hazard Communication regulations, this kit also addresses the major education and training requirements in these "chemical hazard" laws. Atlantic Training's training products on "Hazard Communication in Construction Environments" both introduce employees to the Hazard Communication regulations and provide training on the various types of chemicals found in building and construction environments. Topics covered in these products include:
- GHS Safety Data Sheets and container labels.
- Toxins, corrosives and irritants.
- Flammables, combustibles and gases.
- Carcinogens and radiation.
- Exposure situations.
- Personal protective equipment and chemical storage.
- Spills and cleanup.
- and more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.