Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety in Construction Environments Online Training
Our hands, wrists and fingers are valuable tools... the most valuable we will ever own. Whether we are completing a project at work or playing catch with the kids - our hands are involved in just about everything we do. In fact, we use our hands so much that they are exposed to a multitude of hazards. Throughout the day our hands can encounter hazards such as:
- Machines with heavy or fast moving parts that can pinch or grab.
- Sharp tools that can cut or puncture.
- And corrosive materials that can damage the skin.
If these types of hazards go unchecked, they can cause real problems. Fortunately, there are a number of ways that we can protect and care for our hands.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety in Construction Environments" discuss the various types of activities employees can engage in where their hands, wrists and fingers can be subject to injury, and what they can do to avoid hazards and protect their hands. Topics covered in these products include:
- The hand... and how it works.
- Preparing for the job.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Fit and care of personal protective equipment.
- Ergonomic hazards.
- and more!
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic Training's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.