GHS Container Labeling Online Training
Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's newly adopted GHS regulations, these products discuss how chemicals should be labeled under GHS.
Atlantic Training's training products on "GHS Container Labeling" discuss the six types of information contained on a GHS label, and the differences between GHS labels and other types of chemical hazard labels. Topics covered in the program include:
- How the GHS changes chemical hazard labeling.
- GHS labels' text elements.
- GHS labels' pictograms.
- Training and phase-in dates.
- and more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic Training's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.