Fire Prevention in Healthcare Facilities Online Training
Among all the safety problems an employee can encounter, fire can be the most frightening. Every year fires in healthcare facilities cause millions of dollars in damage and result in hundreds of injuries, a number of which are fatal. Yet many employees do not realize how their own actions, or inactions, can contribute to the risk of fire.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Fire Prevention in Healthcare Facilities" look at how fires start, review steps that can be taken to help prevent fires and discuss what employees should do in case of a fire emergency. Topics covered in these products include:
- Common causes of fires in healthcare facilities.
- Preventing fires.
- The concept of "flashpoint".
- "Classes" of fires.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Handling flammable materials.
- Evacuation and other employee responsibilities.
- First aid.
- and more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.