Electrical Safety in the Laboratory Online Training
Today, laboratories rely on a vast array of electrically powered equipment. To work safely with this equipment, employees need to understand how electricity works, be aware of common electrical hazards and know how to use electricity safely.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Electrical Safety in the Laboratory" emphasize the need for safety when using electricity, and discuss how to reduce the potential for accidents involving electrical shock, fire and explosions. Topics covered in these products include:
- How electricity works.
- Common electrical hazards.
- Fuses, circuit breakers and grounding.
- Using and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Accidents and emergency procedures.
- and more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.