Driving Safety: The Basics Safety Online Training
We do so much driving that it's easy to forget how dangerous it can be. Every year accidents claim almost 35,000 lives and cause more than two million serious injuries. Fortunately, most accidents can be prevented. People can avoid trouble on the road if they approach their driving with the right skills, a well-maintained vehicle and a safety first attitude. Our training products on Driving Safety: The Basics provide the information employees need to drive cars, vans and small trucks safely, both on and off the job. Topics covered in these products include:
- Preparing to drive safely.
- The fundamentals of safe driving.
- Driving with other vehicles.
- Driving at night and in bad weather.
- Distracted driving and road rage.
- Handling an emergency.
- ... and more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic Training's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.