DOT HAZMAT Security Awareness Online Training Course
In an effort to fight terrorism and improve the security of hazardous materials being shipped, the Department of Transportation has added three major security requirements to their HAZMAT regulations. Companies that handle hazardous materials must develop a "Security Plan", and give their employees "Security Awareness" and "In-Depth Security" training.
Atlantic Training's training products on "DOT HAZMAT Security Awareness"were created to help employers provide their employees with the security awareness portion of the required DOT training. These products help employees understand the security risks associated with transporting hazardous materials and why it's important to keep HAZMATs secure. Topics covered in these products include:
- The need for HAZMAT security training.
- Internal vulnerabilities.
- Securing HAZMATs and the facility.
- Preparing to ship hazardous materials.
- Protecting HAZMAT shipments.
- and more.
- Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.