DOT HAZMAT Safety Online Training Course
Created specifically for the Department of Transportation's HAZMAT regulation on Handling and Transporting Hazardous Materials, these products provide the "Safety Training" required by the regulation. (While these products can be used by themselves, they can also be used as companion products to Atlantic Training's DOT HAZMAT "General Awareness" products).
Atlantic Training's training products on "DOT HAZMAT Safety Training" focus on employees who handle hazardous materials. The products make employees aware of the hazards associated with the materials they handle... and show them how to work with these materials safely. Topics covered in these products include:
- Hazardous materials labels.
- Shipping Papers and the Safety Data Sheet.
- Packaging and loading HAZMATs.
- Shipping and receiving HAZMATs.
- Emergency response information.
- The Emergency Response Guidebook.
- Emergency actions.
- First aid procedures.
- and more.
- Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.