DOT HAZMAT General Awareness Online Training Course
Created specifically for the Department of Transportation's HAZMAT regulation on Handling and Transporting Hazardous Materials, these products provide the information necessary to comply with the regulation's "General Awareness" training requirement. (While these products can be used by themselves, they can also be used as companion products to Atlantic Training's DOT HAZMAT "Safety Training" products).
Atlantic Training's training products on "DOT HAZMAT General Awareness"focus on employees who handle and transport hazardous materials. The products review a number of topics aimed at making these employees more aware of situations in which they may encounter hazardous chemicals, the nature of the hazards these materials present and how to safely handle hazardous materials. Topics covered in these products include:
- The purpose of DOT hazardous materials regulations in 49 CFR 172.700.
- The definition of "hazardous materials".
- Required employee training.
- Shipping papers.
- 24-hour emergency response telephone numbers.
- "Hazard class" labels and placards.
- Other labels that may indicate materials are hazardous.
- Proper packaging and packaging materials.
- Handling hazardous materials.
- The Hazardous Materials Table.
- and more.
- Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.