Crane Safety in Construction Environments Online Training
While there are many different types of cranes, they all have the ability to make many jobs much easier by lifting enormous weight. But they also share the potential for disaster when they are not operated safely. Crane-related accidents can often be deadly, due to the cumbersome and heavy loads that are lifted. Once a load falls, not much can be done to stop it, and there is little time for people to move safely out of the way. OSHA has been so concerned about crane safety that they have recently revised their crane safety regulations for the first time in almost 40 years!
Atlantic Training's training products on "Crane Safety in Construction Environments" remind employees that over 90% of crane-related accidents are caused by human error... and that they are the key to preventing these incidents. Topics covered in these products include:
- Recent changes in the OSHA regulations.
- Operator certification.
- Equipment inspection.
- General and operational safety devices.
- General operating procedures.
- Working around power lines.
- Working with boom cranes.
- and more!
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.