Compressed Gas Cylinders in the Laboratory Online Training Course
The energy possessed by a compressed gas cylinder can make it a virtual "missile" if it is not handled with the utmost care. And a leaking cylinder or fitting can lead to asphyxiation, a fire or even an explosion. Since compressed gas cylinders are frequently used in many laboratories, employees need to be familiar with the precautions that should be taken when dealing with them.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Handling Compressed Gas Cylinders in the Laboratory" examine how gas cylinders "work", the hazards that are associated with them and the need for caution when using or storing a cylinder. Available in English. Available individually, or as part of Atlantic Training's 12-program Laboratory Safety Series. Topics covered in these products include:
- The four major ways to compress gases.
- Hazards associated with compressed gases.
- Proper storage procedures.
- Marking and labeling cylinders.
- Handling cylinders safely.
- Connections and fittings.
- Leak detection.
- and more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.