Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments Interactive Training
Caught in/between accidents occur when a person is squeezed, caught, crushed, pinched or compressed between two or more objects. They are one of the four top causes of fatalities in construction work and can result in serious injuries as well.
Atlantic Training's products on Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments provide the information employees need to recognize the caught-in/between hazards that are associated with construction tasks and avoid them before accidents happen.
Available in English or Spanish.
Topics covered in these products include:
- What are caught in/between hazards?
- The three major types of caught in/between hazards.
- Trenching, scaffolding, and demolition.
- Vehicles and heavy equipment.
- Powered tools and machinery.
- … and more.
Today, employee training has to be fast, flexible and effective, or it's a non-starter. That's why more and more companies get their Safety and Regulatory Compliance Training delivered via the Internet.
Atlantic's mobile-friendly interactive online training is ready when and where employees are, engaging and involving them directly in the learning process for better understanding and retention.
Our online training makes it possible for companies to provide a consistent level of training to every one of their employees... whatever their schedules or physical locations. And new hires can be trained as soon as they walk in the door.
Atlantic's online training gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety, Regulatory Compliance and Human Resources courses in the industry, with more than 150 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Multiple payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As- You-Go" and "Enterprise Licenses" (for unlimited access).
- You can use our comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS) or install courses on your own LMS.
- ... and much more!